A printable sourdough journal with customisable pages to record your sourdough starter activity as well as details of your bake.
You can print as many copies as you need so you can have a new page for each loaf you bake.
What's Included in your Sourdough Journal?
This useful set of printables includes:
- Sourdough Bake Record (Summary Page with lines)
- Sourdough Bake Record (Summary Page without lines)
- Detailed Bake Record Page
- Sourdough Bake Record Page for pictorial journalling/photography
- Sourdough Starter Feeding Checklist to record first 14 days of feeding
- Sourdough Starter Journal to record first 14 days.
- Set of blank Sourdough Starter Journal Pages to record your starter after the first 2 weeks.
Why Record Details of Your Sourdough Bake?
Using a journal to record details of your sourdough bake can be beneficial because it allows you to analyse the details of your baking and pinpoint any problems.
Understanding the effects of temperature, state of your sourdough starter and even your stretching and folding can all contribute to the continuous improvement of your sourdough baking.
Not only will you be able to improve your sourdough baking, you'll also have a lovely visual record of your sourdough journey which can be lovely to look back on once you've mastered your technique.
I know you'll love this Sourdough Journal and the details that you can record with it.
If you are just starting to create your sourdough starter, you'll also enjoy this sourdough starter feeding record which will help you keep track of everything.
If you're new to sourdough, you might also like to purchase this Sourdough Journal in a bundle with my ebooks. You'll get both of my ebooks "Sourdough Made Easy" and "Scheduling Sourdough" along with the full Sourdough Journal for a special discounted price of $19.95 for all 3.